What is a VA Home Loan?
Mortgage Market Corp. proudly offers loan products that meet the home financing needs of active-duty military and veterans nationwide. VA home loan programs help veterans finance the purchase of homes with favorable loan terms and at an interest rate typically lower than rates charged on other types of mortgages.
Benefits of a VA Home Loan:
- No down payment required (provided the veteran is income- and credit-qualified and the purchase price is more than the reasonable value of the property).
- Buyer informed of property’s reasonable value.
- Negotiable interest rate.
- Ability to finance the VA funding fee (plus reduced funding fees with a down payment of at least 5% and exemption for veterans receiving VA compensation).
- Comparable closing costs with other financing types (or may be lower).
- No mortgage insurance required.
- Gifts and seller contributions accepted toward closing costs.
- An assumable mortgage (with the approval of the VA).
- Right to prepay without penalty.
- VA assistance to veteran homebuyers in default due to temporary financial difficulty.
For More Information or to Apply Now
Call us Today @ 630.529.8686
Apply now simple form and Rate Quote
Mortgage Market Corp.
20. N Roselle Road, Roselle IL 60172
Corp. Nmls 206107,IL MB.0000962